Additional resources shared during the webinar can be found at the following links:
- IWG BIL landing page explaining how more than $100 billion in new funding can benefit energy communities.
- IWG Resources page containing guidebooks and other tools intended to help communities successfully access and apply for federal funding.
- Expanded IWG Clearinghouse that includes nearly 60 new BIL programs, 32 of which do not have cost share requirements.
- Updated IWG Clearinghouse Demonstration video with step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the online database of funding opportunities.
- Next IWG webinar, Repurposing Fossil Energy Assets, taking place on March 30, 2022.
U.S. Department of Interior (DOI)
- Press release on the $1.15 billion to create jobs cleaning up orphaned oil and gas wells.
- Press release on the $725 million in Fiscal Year 22 funding to reclaim abandoned mine lands (AML).
- For questions about the DOI orphaned oil and gas well federal program, please email [email protected].
- For questions about the DOI state and tribal grant programs, please email [email protected].
U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Sign up to receive updates on the DOE hydrogen hubs, including a recently announced NOI, funding opportunities, Hydrogen Match Maker, events and other updates.
- DOE BIL program page containing information on all open and planned BIL funding opportunities available through DOE.
- Press release on the Request for Information (RFI) released for the design, construction and operation of America’s first-of-a-kind critical minerals refinery. RFI responses must be submitted by March 31, 2022.
- For questions related to DOE programs in the BIL, please reach out to DOE’s regional specialists at [email protected].
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law guidebook that details each program identified in the BIL.
- White House Infrastructure School Webinar Series providing an in-depth look at each major chapter, and programs within, in the BIL guidebook. Upcoming sessions include:
- Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Clean Energy and Power
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Water
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 4pm-5pm ET: Environmental Remediation
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 4pm- 5pm ET: Broadband