- Educational Institution
- Local Government
- Native/Tribal Entity
- State Government
- Economic Development
- Education and Workforce Development
- Other Infrastructure
- Telecommunications / Broadband
Reserved for Energy
ARISE program is open and accepting concept papers on an ongoing basis.
- 4th Round applications are due 8/31/23
- 1st Round applications are due on 10/31/23
- 2nd Round applications are due on 12/31/23
- 3rd Round applications are due on 2/29/24
- 4th Round applications are due on 4/30/24
- 5th Round applications are due on 6/30/24
The Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) Appalachian Regional Initiative for Stronger Economies (ARISE) is an $80 million a year initiative to drive large scale, regional transformation through multistate collaborative projects. ARISE projects must address at least one of ARC's 5 strategic investment priorities: building businesses; building workforce; building infrastructure; building regional culture and tourism; or building leaders and community capacity. ARISE makes available federal resources to transform Appalachia's economy through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill.
ARISE Webinars can be found here.