On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EDT, EPA will host an outreach webinar for interested applicants. A recording of the live webinar will be made available on the FY23 Brownfields Job Training Grant Solicitation Page.
Webinar Access Information:
On June 15, 2025 shortly before 2:00 PM EDT, please click here to join the live event. The online room will open at approximately 1:55 PM EDT. Prior registration is not required.
If that above link does not work, please copy and paste this URL into your web browser:
Information about the online broadcast:
- This event will be held using Zoom.
- Audio will be available online using your speakers or headphones on your computer or mobile device.
- You are recommended to disconnect from VPNs or other remote networks for an optimum experience.
- During the live event, you may watch and listen to the presentation using your computer or mobile device as well as privately submit questions in writing to the presenters.
- A copy of the presentation materials will be available on the FY23 Brownfields Job Training Grant Solicitation Page for reference.
- General Public
- Local Government
Reserved for Energy
The Brownfields Job Training (JT) Grants allow nonprofits, local governments, and other organizations to recruit, train, and place unemployed and under-employed residents of areas affected by the presence of brownfield sites. Through the JT Program, graduates develop the skills needed to secure full-time, sustainable employment in various aspects of hazardous and solid waste management and within the larger environmental field, including sustainable cleanup and reuse, and chemical safety. These green jobs reduce environmental contamination and build more sustainable futures for communities.